Tuesday 28 June 2016

My Langkawi Trip

Arrival day!!!
welcome back guys, so I am super excited as I can't wait to tell you guys about my amazing trip to Langkawi. Langkawi is actually an island in the state of Kedah, also the shops there are all duty free yea... I must sat that this was actually a long overdue holiday for me so I literally jump on the idea when I had the chance cos I really needed to take time off to relax and get my life back on track after all the craziness that life had to offer. At some point in life you find out that things are not going the way you would want them to and in my opinion stepping away from them does bring back the balance.
So about the trip y'all, I missed my flight which was by 12 noon and had to pay extra fair to get on the next flight out to Langkawi. On getting there myself and my friend had difficulties trying to locate our hotel, like how annoying is it when the GPS keeps saying you have reached your destination and you are like where?? We actually had to park the car, then started asking people around until we could locate it an hour later! People in Langkawi are much more friendly compared to the peeps in KL, they were always ready to help, nice huh...Arrival video..

We didn't really do much that day, not after the adventure we had by just trying to locate the hotel, but you know food is very important so we cleaned up, arranged our stuff and went out for dinner at this really cool place by the beach called "yellow beach cafe". The food was quite good but the thing that caught my attention was the fact that they had bean bags as chairs and lanterns placed on top of a low table. It was so so cozy and relaxing that we stayed there having drinks until 2:00 am. The best part of that restuarant was sitting on the bean bags which were right in front of the ocean. We took that chance to look up to the sky and gaze at the stars, the sky had lots of beautiful stars which is something you would never see in KL. We kept on going back there every night until we returned to KL. Alright so I will talk about the rest of the trip in the upcoming blogs there are  still so much to tell you about the trip, the fun we had, the craziness and all the drama that occurred. if you want to get in more of the juicy details about this trip be sure to checkout my next blog. Please sure to follow me and leave comment to help me improve, thanks guys. later...
National bank (looks like a church, lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment